Thursday, July 17, 2008

cultural bonanza


This weekend is a slack-key/ukulele extravaganza. As if that weren't enough for sleepy little hilo town, it's time for Shakespeare In The Rain. This year's performance is Hamlet! Woo!

Oh, and we have two new restaurants: a sushi bar and a "Mongolian BBQ" joint as well. I must try them.

I've been very un-posty lately and you must forgive me. See, I'm trying to get my poster done for the HCC in a week and a half. It's real pretty right now... if you don't look at the data very closely.... :( I promise I will be more posty when that's done with.

And I'd like to wish a happy late birthday to my sistruh and to my aunt sonja. Should have posted those on Tuesday so they wouldn't be late shout-outs! d'oh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl you post when you feel like it... have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Whoever Dr. Sylvia is, that is one kick-ass photo.
Tres Zissou!