Sunday, January 20, 2008

uhh, you could come help me eat this avocado?

it's as big as my head!!! i had to have him, but then i was all, wtf am i gonna do with him? I could make california rolls fo days...






but no, the only answer is guacamole. check it out, that thing filled up a whole mixing bowl.

so what's everybody doing for MLK day? I'm working. yeah, sometimes that has to happen. i got a day off last week in exchange, though, and I am now a Hawaii driver, and am also registered to vote here in HI. it feels kind of official. i had to turn in my LA license which was a little sad, except i looked like a serial killer in that photo. my HI one is better.

check out the snow on mauna kea! i really need to get up there. I think next weekend I'll rent a 4WD (they have an economy one now! it's the cheapest car you can get, so $40 will save the wear and tear on mr. jeep) and take that sucka to the summit and also down into Waipi'o Valley and hike around. or maybe ride a horse around. we'll see.

somebody needs to come visit me! c'mon now! whale season ends in april. betta hurry!

3 comments:

Chris said...

you look so perty in your pic!

Christopher said...

I'll come eat avocados with you any time! Did u get it fo a dolla? Should I spend my frequent flyer miles and come see you, or try to save'm for some future Oz/NZ trip?

Anonymous said...

I wish the boys could just pack a diaper bag and go! Especially on a rainy, icky February day like today. Will will pass on the avacado (more for us) and Henry has to wait for teeth. WE MISS YOU!!! But, you look too good to say that Hawaii isn't agreeing with you. :(

From Beverley and the land of insects